1.28.2009

The Chookie Report

Last week I went to the doctor for my 6 month well visit and weighed in at a whooping 18 pounds, 7 ounces and 28 inches long. I had a lot of fun at the doctor and especially loved to see how much of the exam table paper covering I could get in my mouth at once. The doctor made me smile lots, which isn't too hard since I think almost anything is funny. When she saw my teeth she said my Mommy needs to start giving me a fluoride supplement since it is not added to the water at my house. Doesn't sound too yummy, but luckily she said I could follow it up with some delicious sweet potato or avocado - can't wait!

I recently discovered my feet and cannot get enough of them. I love to eat them and as shown below, now I can do the splits.


I really have been on my very best behavior lately. I've been going to bed without a fuss and only waking once or twice for a snack. I am SO happy during the day and love playing with all my friends at school. Ms. Ana is awesome too. Every day she writes on my report card and I always get high marks. Here's an excerpt from today's "Chookie Report" -

Chase had a great day. He ate all his solid food: sweet potato and a half bowl of cereal. He plays, sings and laughs. He enjoyed playing with the bear puppet and dive on the carpet with his nose - he cried for about 10-15 seconds. Have a great evening!
This Sunday is Superbowl and I cannot wait!!! Mommy & Daddy have been trying to teach me how to raise my arms when they yell "touchdown" but so far I just smile and laugh at them. Maybe I'll surprise them on Sunday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's all great news Chase. You're becoming quite the little man. You should tell Mommy you don't like her posting pics of you spreading your legs with a diaper on... it's just not very manly. Have fun this Sunday. We miss you. Uncle Ryan & Auntie Athena

Anonymous said...

Hey Unc & Aunt - Never you mind me spreading my legs - Check out my muscles. Someday I'll be able to help you and Granpa paint, mow the lawns and barbeque good stuff.