2.16.2009

Rainy Day

My Aunt Hillary came to visit all the way from New York, but unfortunately it's been raining cats and dogs ever since she arrived. Luckily that means we are stuck inside and they have no choice but to play with me all day! We are playing basketball, giving lots of hugs/kisses, singing songs, reading books, eating oatmeal, and drinking water from my sippy cup. Yesterday Mommy finally convinced Daddy that I looked ridiculous with my long hair so he agreed to give me my very first haircut. Of course I don't ever sit still so they basically chased me around the house with scissors in hand, taking quick snips whenever possible. Mommy saved my hair for my baby book and I'm excited that I can finally see without hair in my face. Other than that I've been very talkative lately, saying "da da, da da" all day long. I'm also standing up on my own, especially now that I discovered that I can get to the magazines! Take a look at pics from my exciting rainy day, below.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lookin' good little buddy. Even with your new haircut you still have lots of hair. I can't believe you're already standing up. That's awesome! I'm sure you'll be up and running by the next time I see you. I can't wait.