Almost two months ago I went to a very fun wedding for Susan and Phil, the new Mr. & Mrs. Smith. Mommy was a bridesmaid in the wedding so Daddy took care of me all day while they made my Mommy beautiful. When I saw Mommy I almost didn't even recognize her - her hair was up, makeup done and she didn't have any cookie crumbs on her sleeve. I was equally as fancy with my brand new Lacoste polo (thanks Suz), khaki's and brown/gold dancin shoes (thanks Marnell & Kevie). Daddy gave me my paci during the ceremony so I wouldn't shout "ma ma" from across the church. After that we went to a great party where I danced with Mommy, Daddy, Grammy, the bride and lots of little kids. A few hours later I was pooped and decided to lay my head down right in the middle of the dance floor, but Daddy quickly swooped me up and brought me home to sleep in my own bed. Suz & Phil -- thanks for letting me be part of your celebration!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
seriously? Chase is the cutest! You clean up pretty good yourself. Why didn't you dress like that on our walks? miss you...
Post a Comment