Last week Daddy and both my grandmas took me to Uesugi Farms Pumpkin Patch in Morgan Hill. We had so much fun playing with pumpkins, riding the train and exploring the corn maze. I loved showing off my strength, picking up all the pumpkins, both big and small.


Keeping with the halloween spirit, I tried on my new glow-in-the-dark skeleton jammies from my Auntie Gabby. That's right... I said
glow-in-the-dark!!! All my friends are super jealous!

Other than that I've been busy being silly. I talk non-stop and with such conviction. I love to sit in the drivers seat of mommy's car, turn up the radio and start shakin my booty. I have explored just about every cupboard in the house, with the q-tips, barbeque fork and spatula being some of my favorite finds. I climb up on everything in my path - the jungle gym at the playground, the coffee table and even the kitchen table. I have become quite musical, repeating notes that Daddy sings and moving my hands to 'the itsy bitsy spider'. I say "bye bye" to any and everything - my stuffed animals when I put them away, my teachers when I leave school and joggers that pass my house. I love it when Mommy pretends to drop me, blows on my belly, smells my feet or dances with me around the house. As you can see from the picture below, I also like to put stuffed animals on my head and make people laugh. I am such a happy, fun boy!
2 comments:
We had such a fun day at the pumpkin patch!! What a good boy you were! You look so handsome in your new PJ's. See you soon lovey. Grammy
Haha! Evan has the same pj's! He is wearing them as his costume!!! Chase is such a cutie pie.
Post a Comment