I've been really into my blankies lately. I love to carry them around the house, in the car, while playing, everywhere really. I get upset when Mommy takes my blankie away from me at school in the morning but luckily they bring it out again at naptime. When we are home I insist on carrying all the blankies - sometimes 2 or 3 at a time. I don't discriminate (yet) so any blankie with silk will do. The funny part though is that when we go for a walk I throw my blankie out of the stroller and Mommy and Daddy usually find them days later after my neighbors have hung them on their trees, fences, etc. Daddy says I'm going to need a "blankie intervention" soon.
I realize its been a while since I wrote last so here's a few more things I've been up to lately...
- Watching squirrels with Grammy. Skippy is my favorite!
- Using Daddy's Glide dental floss like it is a phone - holding it up to my ear and saying "hello hello hello"
- Singing "row row" (row your boat) with Mommy as she moves my arms like I'm in a rowboat.
- Hiding q-tips all around the house. There are SOOO many in every box it is hours of fun.
- Playing with Mommy's makeup bag and trying to curl my long eyelashes.
- Eating at the table like a big boy - bye bye highchair (yeah!)
- Reading my new baby animals magazine from Grandma and trying to make the "rrrrr" sound like a Puffin
- Enjoying Mommy's peanut butter filled pretzels - my fav!
- Guzzling bath water, bubbles and all.
- Watching Mommy cook. Luckily she has mastered holding me in one arm and cooking with the other. Sometimes she even lets me stir! :-)
2 comments:
I'm glad to hear that all went well at the Docs office. I also love reading about everything Chase is learning and doing. We are looking forward to seeing you guys soon. ~Uncle Ryan
Dear Chase,
Thanks for the action shots on your holiday card. We are tired just looking at them. Julie and Chris
Post a Comment