10.28.2008

Chase-osaurus Rex

Yesterday was my 1st Halloween and boy was it SCARY! Here are a few pics of me in my dinosaur costume. Don't worry Grammy, the lobster is not dangerous - it's just my BFF Jack. I spent the day saying "boo" to everyone at daddy's work and then over to mommy's work for a halloween parade. The walk down the haunted hallway was scary but everything else was great fun. They passed me from lady to lady talking about how cute and cuddly I am. I napped in mommy's arms during the parade so I would be ready for the afterparty with ice cream, candy, cake and prizes! Can't wait until next year so I can eat the candy instead of mommy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well it's about time you posted another blog Chase. I check this site religiously and I really enjoy reading your new posts and seeing your pics. I love your costume, and Jack's is cool too. You guys are lucky to have eachother as friends. See ya, Uncle Ryan