This weekend I went "grape juice" tasting with mommy & daddy in Napa. They say it was to celebrate their 5 year wedding anniversary but I think it was for my 3 month birthday. Here I am chilling with daddy while he sips red juice after a long day of outlet shopping. I really enjoyed our outing, which is why I didn't nap for more than 30 minutes the entire day - I didn't want to miss out on all the fun!
10.18.2008
Grape Juice
This weekend I went "grape juice" tasting with mommy & daddy in Napa. They say it was to celebrate their 5 year wedding anniversary but I think it was for my 3 month birthday. Here I am chilling with daddy while he sips red juice after a long day of outlet shopping. I really enjoyed our outing, which is why I didn't nap for more than 30 minutes the entire day - I didn't want to miss out on all the fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment