
I heard that Oprah has a list of favorite things so I thought I would come up with one too. Here's my top 10 (okay, 11)...
- Eating my hands! My hands taste delicious so I spend most of the day eating them. The more fingers I can stuff in my mouth the better. The only bad part is when I go crazy and make myself gag.
- Watching TV! I seriously love the TV. Doesn't matter what is on because I mostly like the colors and movement. I can turn my head 180 degrees just to get a glimpse. Wonder who I got that from.
- My hair! You wouldn't believe how much attention I get because of my hair. The ladies go crazy over it and all the balding men say they are jealous. I'm loosing it on the sides a little, but luckily I have more than enough on top.
- Playing peek-a-boo! I always play peek-a-boo with Daddy and today I figured out how to hide under my blankie all by myself.
- Taking a bath with Mommy! We splash and sing and scrub and then Daddy gets me out with a toasty duck towel. I love being clean because Grammy gives me extra kisses.
- Chilling under my mobile! I have the coolest mobile hanging over that thing they call my bed. It is so colorful with funny animals and good songs. Everytime I see it I wave my arms, kick my feet and bounce around. I thought it was supposed to make me sleepy, but no such luck.
- Watching Mommy & Daddy brush their teeth! Don't ask me why but I get mesmerized every time they brush (or floss) their teeth. Maybe I will be Dr. Iken someday.
- Listening to Daddy sing 'Old McDonald' over and over and over again! For some reason I never tire of this. Probably because Daddy always spices it up with new animals and funny sounds. Oh... the things they do to keep me entertained! :-)
- Drool! Drooling is a major part of my day. Just give me 10 minutes and I will have any new outfit drenched in drool. They say I might be teething... whatever that means.
- Being outdoors! Sometimes when they coop me up in the house I cry real loud so they will take me outside. I love all the noises - the birds, traffic, lawnmowers, whatever - as long as I'm out in the fresh air.
- Mornings! There's nothing quite like waking up at 5am - it's dark and quiet, the air is crisp and it is a perfect time to play with Mommy.
1 comment:
Nice work Chasey pooh. I wish I was there with you more often to experience all of your favorite things. Auntie Athena and I will see you in a few weeks at Grammys house. We can't wait. ~ Uncle Ryan
Post a Comment