11.30.2008

Gobble Gobble

Last week was my first holiday ever - Thanksgiving! We went to Grammy & Grandpa's house for turkey and played games with Uncle Ryan & Auntie Athena. I got dressed up in my new polo with khaki carpenter pants and we took a few family photos, as shown below. After pumpkin pie I changed into my cozy doggie jammies and slept on the drive home. It was awesome, but I'm excited for the next holiday because they say I will get presents!!!

Oh, almost forgot to report that I got up the strength and courage to roll over. Yep, I was doing tummy time and when Daddy looked over he said "hey, how'd you get on your back?" I did it again later in the day so Mommy & Daddy could watch and cheer me on.

Tomorrow is my first day of daycare. Mommy and I visited a couple times in the last few weeks so I should be okay, but Mommy is a whole other story! Ms. Ana is going to be my primary teacher - she's silly because she calls me Mr. Chase. Mommy has been preparing for this day for quite some time and says she is all ready with my bottles, diapers, wipes, extra outfits, blankie, pacifier, etc. Mommy is going back to work after taking 5 months off to take care of me and she says work is going to be like a vacation. Anyway, wish me (and Mommy) luck!





No comments: