On Saturday I went to Mommy's work for their annual Spring Egg Hunt. There were lots of people, a BBQ lunch and clowns that kept me entertained. I got to meet all the other "2008 Baker Babies" including Luc, Liberty, Evan, Sophia, Ellie and Katherine. Unfortunately I napped through the actual "hunt", but there's always next year!
My Grammy, Grandpa, Uncle Ryan, Auntie Athena and Jerald came over for a mimosa brunch on Easter Sunday so that was lots of fun too. We played with my favorite big red bouncy ball and it made me giggle a lot. After the strawberry waffles we took a walk to the park but I crashed out before I made it to the swing.

Other than that I've been busy, busy, busy!!! I love playing with my Kindercare buddies Connor, Spencer, Matthias and Garrett. We read books, sing songs, eat pancakes and now we are learning how to garden. Playing in the dirt is fun but I'm most excited to let Mommy eat my radishes and swiss chard. Last week we had an egg hunt in honor of Easter and you'll never guess who was the fastest and collected the most eggs. Yep... that would be me!!

I am still pulling myself up on everything and can stand on my own for a few seconds. My four teeth are getting big and super sharp, which is why Mommy says my nursing days are limited. Grandma Dari arrived from New Jersey tonight and hasn't seen me since I was just one month old, so I am very excited to show her what a big boy I have become!
1 comment:
Hey, we had a great time on Sunday. I wish we lived closer so we could hang out all the time. You sure are growing up fast, it's just amazing. Next time I'm over we'll keep you awake (with mommys permission of course ;o)) so we can push you on the swing. Better yet, I think I'll install a little swing under my Oak tree so that we can play on it when you come visit!! ~Uncle Ryan
Post a Comment