3.30.2009

My Many Faces

I've been busy keeping my Mommy & Daddy on their toes - check out the pics below. Today is also a very exciting day because it it my Uncle Ryan's birthday. I wish he lived closer so I could get my hands on his birthday cake - now that would be funny, and yummy! :-)
Swinging and laughing always go hand in hand
This drawer used to open until Grandpa came over
I promise I don't wear mascara

Chillin with my buddy Jack

Making funny faces at the camera

Blowing kisses to my NJ Grandma

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chasey, thanks for mentioning my birthday in your blog. Auntie Athena made me some homemade banana/strawberry ice cream for my birthday, and delivered it to me with a few candles. It was excellent, I'm sure you'd love to get your hands in that!!! The picture of you trying to open the drawer is classic. I can see you are up to no good. We can't wait to see you in just a few weeks. ~Uncle Ryan

Anonymous said...

Chasy PI, Grandpa came to see you at your playschool, but I couldn't find you. There were lots of other cute kids and the cutest little "ANGEL" sleeping in the corner. Where were you?