Mommy took this picture of me tonight as I rode around the neighborhood on my three wheeler. I absolutely LOVE my new ride and cannot thank Grandma, Uncle Brett, Aunt Gab and cousins Tyler and Jake enough! How did they know that I wanted a bike? Mommy and Daddy can't even open the garage door without me running towards it, pointing and saying "ba, ba, ba, ba, ba, ba, ba". We've been going for a ride almost every night.After my evening ride we come in for dinner but me sitting in the highchair is a thing of the past. Why sit and eat when you can eat on the run!?!? Mommy and Daddy have tried to tell me that I cannot eat unless I am in my chair, but I don't care much... eating is overrated.
Next we usually take a bath and brush my teeth, or shall I say they try to brush my teeth. Everyone gets their own brush and they pretend to be super happy and smiley while they brush their own teeth and then they try to do it to me. Uh uh... not so fast! I don't want that thing in my mouth!
On my way to bed I give Mommy and Daddy a big, wet and slobbery, open mouth kiss. They usually laugh and wipe their mouth dry, but then they always come back for more. Then we go into my bedroom for a quick cuddle in the rocking chair before they drop me in the crib. I usually give a quick 10 second cry before I roll over and drift into la la land. Hugs and kisses, nighty night!
1 comment:
OMG, Where have I been? You posted this a week ago and I'm just now getting around to comment on it.
I love that bike! That's so cool. We'll have to go for a ride when Auntie Athena and I come for a visit. Hopefully you guys are available one of the next two weekends. Let me know. Oh and by the way, sweet shirt. You'll have to check out my awesome mullet when we come visit. ~Uncle Ryan
Post a Comment