8.05.2009

Peek-A-Baa

Being one has been full of lots of fun and interesting surprises --

First of all, I realized that I HATE eggs! Scrambled, poached, over easy, hard boiled, in a sandwich, whatever shape or form... I am not very fond of eggs!

Second, the MMR shot that I had was not only painful but it also made me feel super yucky. About 11 days after the shot I started to feel extra cranky, only wanting to be held by Mommy and not very hungry (except for Mommy's Milk). I sure hope to be back to my usual happy, energetic self soon.

Lastly, I have been talking non-stop lately! Ma, Da, Dis, Dat and Ba are some of my favorite words. Mommy thinks she has heard me say lots of real words such as "doggie" and "bath" but I never repeat them so it's still hard to tell. One word that comes through loud and clear though is "baa". I love to cover my face with my blankie and then pull it off with a big "baa". Mommy says "boo" but I say "baa". They tried to capture this on video but as soon as I see the video camera I stop everything I am doing and focus only on getting that little device in my own hands. Next time maybe!

No comments: