Here are a few highlights of my January 2010 --
- Sleepover with The Moulton Girls, Audrey and Sloan.
- Bowling with Grammy and Papa
- Learning how to say hello, ice, apple, truck, stick, park, eyebrow and Mommy's favorite - wine!
- Playdate with my buddy Evan (who is going to be a big brother this July!)
- Paninis and playoffs with Natalie and Jack
- My first schnitzel and spatzle by Chef Kevie
- Shopping with Mommy and Daddy (where I attempted to clean the entire mall with a single wet wipe)
- Supper and silly time with JJ
- Talking to Papa on the telephone
- Taking a morning walk to the park, where we watch the birdies and doggies, go on the swing and down the slide
- Good times at Yogurtland - yum!!!
- Partying in Allison's crib - uh oh...
And some not so fun times too...
- Getting sick from the super potent antibiotic they gave me - 3rd ear infection in a month - yuck!!!
- Laughing hysterically when I pull mommy's hair and then getting put in time out (I know Mom... NOT funny!)
- Throwing everything I can get a hold of in the toilet - Daddy's gold bracelet, an entire roll of toilet paper, Daddy's deodorant and more
- Getting changed - I hate that!
- Having ALL my kitchen drawers get locked up. No more knives for me. :(
Here are a few pics that show me in action...
Check out the fishy on my shirt that came all the way from Japan. Thanks Michael & Pia.
"Cheese"

Rockin out to Jingle Bells at the Kindercare Winter Gala

Hey Mom, can you grab me a beer?

1 comment:
Oh my god, those pics are great. I love the one with him in the sunglasses. What a funny little monkey!!! Hope to see you guys soon. ~Uncle Ryan
Post a Comment