6.21.2010

My Life @ 23 Months

things I like to say...
  • Mommy hold you

  • Mine

  • No want it

  • Bubbles

  • Outside

  • Soccer ball

  • Heavy

  • Chase Iken

  • More

  • Wanna see Natalie/Claire (Jack too)

  • Messy face - wanna clean it

  • Woof woof

  • No bubble break Dada

  • John water - touch it

  • Want ice in it - wanna pick it

  • Chase fix it

  • PooPoo in bath - momma clean it

  • Green, Red, Yellow, Orange, Black, Blue

  • I did it

  • Draw Smiriti

  • Want paci/blankie

  • All done

  • Rocks in the lake - Daddy hit tree

  • Big fire with Natalie, stick

  • Feed fishies, throw it

  • No friends?

  • Sorry dada

  • Bubble man

  • Again, again

  • Owie? Kiss it?

  • Barbie (barbeque) - clean it?

things I love to eat/drink...
  • Wine

  • Candy

  • Juice box

  • Turkey hot dog

  • Ice cream

  • Fruit - apples, grapes, banana, blueberry

  • Broccoli (with special sauce)

  • Chocolate (from a smore)

  • Waffle

  • Coffeecake (from Los Gatos Brewery)

  • Meat

  • Cheese

  • Pretzel

  • Hummus ("dip it")

  • Kettle corn


things I can't get enough of...

  • Counting mommy's teeth (she has five, sometimes four)

  • Kissing mommy

  • Bubbles!!!!

  • Walking to the park

  • Red light, green light

  • Spotting airplanes

  • Fixing things

  • Touching woof woofs

  • Playing guitar or drums ("1, 4")

  • JJ

  • Talking on the phone to Papa

  • Watching Band or Kung Fu Panda

  • Friends!

  • Throwing rocks

things I could do without...
  • The bath

  • Brushing teeth

  • Riding in the car

  • Sitting in the stroller

  • Getting dressed

  • Diaper changes

  • Bedtime

  • Sharing

  • Sleeping in past 5:30 am

  • Getting nails trimmed

  • Playing by myself

1 comment:

nicola said...

What a big boy! Evan has very similar "Things he can do without"...