12.08.2007
Week 8
Today is the first day of my 8th week so Baby Iken should be about the size of a raspberry or similar. Not too much going on since my last post. I am still feeling a bit nauseous although it seems to come and go - some days are worse than others. Like Angela told me, it's more about food aversions than anything else. Sometimes I'll eat something that I've always liked and then afterwards I feel like I could never eat it again. I guess I'm a tiny bit sleepy - took a short nap today and have been falling asleep earlier and earlier every night. Other than that Baby Iken seems to be pretty low key and quite well behaved thus far! I have another doctors appointment this Wednesday so hopefully we'll get another look to see how he's growing. Chad says he wants to find out the sex and I don't really know what I want, so it sounds like we have to chat about it more. I haven't told my brother yet but plan to when I see him on Christmas. Thought maybe I'd get an Uncle book or t-shirt and have him unwrap it on Xmas Eve. Chad hasn't told anyone in his family yet and says he'll probably wait until we're past the first trimester.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Q. What's the difference between a pregnant woman and a model?
A. Nothing, if the pregnant woman's husband knows what's good for him.
Post a Comment