WOW... check out how big my belly has grown, especially in the last two months! No wonder I'm having trouble sleeping or fitting into most of my maternity clothes. We think Baby Iken weighs at least 8 pounds by now - scary to think what could happen if he hangs out another two weeks!!!7.11.2008
39 Week Belly Photo
WOW... check out how big my belly has grown, especially in the last two months! No wonder I'm having trouble sleeping or fitting into most of my maternity clothes. We think Baby Iken weighs at least 8 pounds by now - scary to think what could happen if he hangs out another two weeks!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, two posts in as many days..... you must be bored now that you aren't working anymore. The belly looks good!! Don't let him come out next weekend while I'm in Tahoe!
Post a Comment