One week into daycare and I already have a cold - yuck! Other than my runny nose, I've been having lots of fun at Kindercare. There are 11 kids for me to play with - 9 boys and just 2 girls. We sing songs, play peek-a-boo and go for rides in their red 4-seater cart. Everyday they track how much I peed, ate and slept and report back to my Mommy and Daddy. Mommy drops me off in the morning so she can feed me before she runs off to work. Daddy picks me up in the evening and I'm always super excited to see him. Daddy also visits at lunchtime sometimes so he can make sure I am getting lots of love from my teachers. Last week my buddy Connor (6 months) pulled my hair while Daddy was there and Daddy was MAD!!! - he says he is going to teach me to fight back. The teachers say I am a very happy and good boy, but I usually save most of my smiles for when I get home and play with Mommy and Daddy. I LOVE it when Mommy sings the Spider song and I can't wait to move my fingers like she does. Mommy is always picking my nose to get the boogies so now I started to pick hers too. I love to pull her hair too, especially when she screams!
12.08.2008
Daycare
One week into daycare and I already have a cold - yuck! Other than my runny nose, I've been having lots of fun at Kindercare. There are 11 kids for me to play with - 9 boys and just 2 girls. We sing songs, play peek-a-boo and go for rides in their red 4-seater cart. Everyday they track how much I peed, ate and slept and report back to my Mommy and Daddy. Mommy drops me off in the morning so she can feed me before she runs off to work. Daddy picks me up in the evening and I'm always super excited to see him. Daddy also visits at lunchtime sometimes so he can make sure I am getting lots of love from my teachers. Last week my buddy Connor (6 months) pulled my hair while Daddy was there and Daddy was MAD!!! - he says he is going to teach me to fight back. The teachers say I am a very happy and good boy, but I usually save most of my smiles for when I get home and play with Mommy and Daddy. I LOVE it when Mommy sings the Spider song and I can't wait to move my fingers like she does. Mommy is always picking my nose to get the boogies so now I started to pick hers too. I love to pull her hair too, especially when she screams!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Only 2 girls? Oh no little buddy. I'm sure the odds will get better with time. You let me know if you need some Ultimate Fighting training. Your Daddy and I can setup a ring in Grammys basement and we can teach you the basics. Being a baby is no excuse for hair pulling.
Are you the cutest baby in the world? Yes!!! Love you & miss you. Grammy
Post a Comment