3.22.2009

8 Months

Hi everyone! Did you know I am 8 months now? Apparently that means I get to eat better food because Mommy gave me a waffle to chew on and it was delish! It kept me quiet for at least 10 minutes but then Mommy had to spend another 10 minutes cleaning up my mess! She also made me a lamb, sweet potato and tomato dish that is scrumptuous. I like being 8 months!
I got a new playzone that Mommy calls "jail" and Daddy calls "San Chasey". They usually put me in here in the morning while they are getting ready for work. I like to play with all the fun toys and call Grammy on the phone.
Other than that I've just been busy hangin out with my friends. I went to Allison's baptism last weekend and wore my first suit with a tie and everything... I looked just like Daddy! Yesterday I hung out with my BFF Jack and his big sister Natalie. Today I played with my two favorite playmates, Mommy and Daddy. I LOVE playing Peek a Boo and get so excited that I crash through the blankie before they even reveal themselves. Storytime is another one of my favorites and I can't get enough of the book about the baby's belly button. Tomorrow I go back to school where I can climb through the tunnel and make music with the bottles filled with jelly beans, bells and buttons. Can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

San Chasey, that is too funny. I'm sure it won't be long before he has that cage all figured out and roaming around looking for you. We're looking forward to seeing you all in 3 weeks. I'll be sure to show Chase what syrup and whipped cream on your waffle is all about. ~ Uncle Ryan

nicola said...

I love his little jail! He's such a happy guy. Evan misses his walks with Chase and hopes they can go on one soon.