People have been asking so here it goes... the latest on Chasey P.
- I am crawling everywhere, and FAST
- I LOVE cords, shoes and plastic bags - all things my Mommy says "no" to
- I pull myself up on everything and fall down A LOT
- I had three "accident reports" at school in the last week
- My top two teeth finally came in - yeah!
- Door springs make an awesome noise that makes my Mommy jump every time
- I have eaten homemade soup with things like beef, barley, peppers and beans, but peaches with oatmeal is still my favorite
- I've had two haircuts and I'm not even 8 months yet
- I finally figured out how to clap
- I go to bed every night around 7pm and wake up twice for a snack, but otherwise am a pretty decent sleeper
- I love to be eaten - I giggle so hard when Mommy & Daddy eat my hands, feet, ears, belly, whatever!
- Storytime is my favorite, especially The Barnyard Dance
- I light up when I see myself in the mirror
- You can (almost) always cure my crankiness by singing a silly song
- My Mommy always said she wouldn't have lots of toys in the house - ha ha... you should see my playroom!
- My Daddy has become "that guy" that won't shut up about his kid
- As Ms. Anna says, I "love to play"
1 comment:
Very cool. It sounds like you're keeping your mommy extremely busy, which is probably why the blog postings occur so infrequently nowadays. I understand, but I do still check it every morning. 3 accident reports in a week? Holy smokes, you are a rough houser like I was. Nice work. See you soon. Uncle Ryan
Post a Comment