6.01.2009

DDD Playdate

On Saturday morning we had a playdate at our house with some of Mommy's college sorority friends and their babies. On my left are my lady friends Allison Hawkins (5 months) and Audrey Baker (2 months). To my right is my new buddy Colby Lepori (5 weeks). I am older than all of those kids combined, but it was still fun to share my toys and walk to the park.

Speaking of walking, I am SOOO close that Mommy says I will probably be walking by the end of this week. I can walk across the room when holding on to someone else, but keeping trying to do it on my own. Hopefully the next post will be a video of my first steps. Watch out Mommy!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your first steps. Hopefully Mommy & Daddy will be able to catch it on film. I know you move quick so it might be hard. Hope all is well little buddy. Uncle Ryan.

nicola said...

Such a little man! I love him...

Anonymous said...

CPI-what is DDD? Sounds like you're almost a toddler, better remind MOM & Dad to buy the remaining locks so Grandpa can install them. Love You!
GCIW