I'm not even a year yet and Mommy already has me doing the laundry. As she says... "you gotta start em early!" I don't really mind though because she was always shrinking my favorite onesies.
For those of you that know me well, you know that I LOVE books!!! Tonight Daddy was reading me one of my favorite Elmo classics and I decided it would be fun to stick my face through the Elmo cutout. Now I am part of the Sesame Street gang. I am so silly!!!
Speaking of silly, I have been so busy playing with my friends at Kindercare that I don't want to nap anymore. Twice this week I have fought my afternoon nap big time and now I know that my teachers will eventually give in and let me keep playing. They say infants usually transition from two to one nap a day around their first birthday, but as Ms. Anna says, I am advanced.


No comments:
Post a Comment