Mommy I was happy happy boy every where in the room. I like to teasing my friends. I like to take the toys from their hands and always Madi said "Mr. Chase he is using it now. You have to wait. It is not okay, you grap from his hands." I have a little loud noise too and when my friends sleeping Madi always said "please use inside voice Mr. Chase. Your friends sleeping now."
6.03.2009
Today's Report
As you know, my teachers at Kindercare give my Mommy and Daddy a report every evening when they pick me up. It includes information about my naps, my meals, my diaper changes and my activities for the day. Today's report was interesting I guess because Mommy keeps talking about my manners. Here's what it said...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Holy grammer nightmare. I hope Chase doesn't pick up any of that bad "language" there.
Post a Comment