7.30.2009

New National Holiday

Mark your calendars everyone! I officially declare July 30th as "Chasey P Day". Schools should be closed, everyone should get the day off work and parties should be had. Why you ask? Because Chase has hit a milestone that is more exciting than his first tooth, his first word or his first step. Chase FINALLY slept through the night. 8pm to 7am - beautiful!!! His Mommy and Daddy couldn't be more proud!!!

Here he is getting ready for school this morning. Well rested and ready to go with his new personalized backpack (thanks Audrey!)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god, those pictures are hilarious!!!! He's ready to go to school rockin' the diaper with custom bag. I can't stop laughing. I'm glad to hear that he's finally slept through the night. ~Uncle Ryan

nicola said...

Why did I not see this post sooner?!? Congrats on sleeping through the night...woo hoo!!!