
Aloha! Here we are in Maui enjoying what will probably be our last real vacation before Baby Iken arrives. I've been feeling great but imagine it might have something to do with the warm weather, amazing scenery, fresh pineapple and abundance of virgin pina coladas! I've been spending a bit of time at the pool - trying to tan my belly so Baby Iken doesn't go blind when he sees the outside of his home for the first time. Being in a bikini is rather difficult right now because I look chunky but don't have the cute little belly bump that the celebrities get. I'm in the middle of my 14th week so should start showing anytime now. Apparently Maui is a popular babymoon destination because I feel like every other person I see has a blossoming belly.
While in Maui we went to dinner with the Kelly's who have two little boys and a third child on the way. As you can imagine we learned a lot from this experience, including (1) order the kids food as soon as you get seated; (2) choose restaurants that are louder than your kids; (3) always bring a bag full of toys to keep them preoccupied; and (4) bring extra snacks just in case they don't like anything on the kids menu. Looks like our long relaxing peaceful dinners will be a thing of the past.
While in Maui we went to dinner with the Kelly's who have two little boys and a third child on the way. As you can imagine we learned a lot from this experience, including (1) order the kids food as soon as you get seated; (2) choose restaurants that are louder than your kids; (3) always bring a bag full of toys to keep them preoccupied; and (4) bring extra snacks just in case they don't like anything on the kids menu. Looks like our long relaxing peaceful dinners will be a thing of the past.
1 comment:
Thanks for letting us know. - aunt hill and ralphie
Post a Comment