Saturday marked the halfway point in my pregnancy, with 20 weeks down and 20 more to go. I hope to get a photo of my growing 20 week belly and post it soon. I'm feeling lots of movement in my belly but honestly still don't know if it's my little guy kicking or just gas bubbles. Everyone says I will definitely know when the kicks get harder but I joke that he's always sleeping - just like his Daddy. Baby Iken got his first gift in the mail today from Sandy & Alison - a super soft baby-size blankie and two newborn outfits from The Gap. I fell in love with the bedding shown above from Babylicious so now I'm on a hunt for a matching mobile. I started registering and am glad I started early because there is so much to learn. I can already tell that folding my body in half to shave or similar is getting tricky. Everyone says that putting on my shoes and eating at a dinner table will soon become a real chore!3.03.2008
Halfway There
Saturday marked the halfway point in my pregnancy, with 20 weeks down and 20 more to go. I hope to get a photo of my growing 20 week belly and post it soon. I'm feeling lots of movement in my belly but honestly still don't know if it's my little guy kicking or just gas bubbles. Everyone says I will definitely know when the kicks get harder but I joke that he's always sleeping - just like his Daddy. Baby Iken got his first gift in the mail today from Sandy & Alison - a super soft baby-size blankie and two newborn outfits from The Gap. I fell in love with the bedding shown above from Babylicious so now I'm on a hunt for a matching mobile. I started registering and am glad I started early because there is so much to learn. I can already tell that folding my body in half to shave or similar is getting tricky. Everyone says that putting on my shoes and eating at a dinner table will soon become a real chore!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment