Be careful what you drink because something is in the water! Right now I know of at least 15 pregnant ladies due between May and October. The nurse at Dr. Powar's office said he has 19 babies to deliver in the month of July alone - yikes! At least he'll be warmed up when it comes time for Baby Iken.
Besides the spontaneous nose bleeds and a tiny bit of heartburn I'm still feeling pretty good. This Saturday I will be 25 weeks along with just 15 to go. I ordered Baby Iken's bedding with matching window valence and now I'm looking for fun painted letters so we can hang his name above his crib. We hope to get the nursery furniture and a new (4 door) car in the next couple weeks. My handy brother is building his nephew a hanging bookcase for the nursery, similar to the infamous Pottery Barn version that sells for over $100.
Last night I discovered a really yummy non-alcoholic wine by Navarro Vineyards - a pregnant woman's dream come true! They have a red (Pinot Noir) and white (Gewüztraminer) for $11/bottle. It is a bit sweet but pretty yummy when mixed with a good sparking water. Now I can "party" with the rest of them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment