9.22.2008

"Big Boy"

My mommy is always calling me "Big Boy" but today I went to the doctor for my 2 month well visit and they said it too. I weighed 13 pounds 11 ounces and am 24.5 inches long. Dr. Oro said I was in the 90th percentile for both height and weight and that I will probably be a tall boy. Daddy thinks I will be a volleyball star and Mommy says I will be tall, dark and handsome.

After they weighed me on that cold metal scale they made me swallow some yucky liquid and then pricked me three times in the leg. I let out a loud scream but tried not to cry too much. Mommy kept telling me to be strong like Mommy, not a crybaby like Daddy. Later I got real fussy so my Mommy gave me some grape "candy" that said Tylenol on the box and I fell asleep.

As you can see in the picture, I have been having lots of fun lately. I LOVE my activity mat and finally figured out how to hit the toys so they make noise. I am talking a lot and even let out my first giggle the other day.

No comments: