My mommy has been too busy taking care of me to blog so I decided to take over. Here I am chillin on the couch with my remote in hand. My daddy has been giving me lessons for the past two months but I think I've mastered it now. Finally... I don't have to watch Cops or the Food Network. So who is this Hannah Montana girl anyway?
9.22.2008
Like Father, Like Son
My mommy has been too busy taking care of me to blog so I decided to take over. Here I am chillin on the couch with my remote in hand. My daddy has been giving me lessons for the past two months but I think I've mastered it now. Finally... I don't have to watch Cops or the Food Network. So who is this Hannah Montana girl anyway?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment