All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth... the bottom ones that is. I have been teething BIG time and can't wait till they finally pop through. In the meantime I've been keeping busy drooling and stuffing everything into my mouth. Mommy & Daddy spent all weekend trying to find a remedy for my crankiness. They tried teething tablets, teething rings and cold washcloths - they even broke out a frozen bagel for me to gnaw on - yum... my first food! After none of that worked and it was midnight and I was still crying they finally gave me some "cherry candy" and luckily that relaxed me enough to sleep, for a few hours anyway.

Here I am chewing on one of my favorite toys that Mommy & Daddy call "The Whack Pack". Sunshine is in my mouth, followed by Candlehead and someone I can finally relate to... Bad Hair Day.

1 comment:
What's up lil' monster? Good to hear from you again. I like cherry stuff too, it helps me sleep. I can't wait to see you tomorrow. We're going to have so much fun celebrating your first Christmas. I just hope you don't steal all of the attention from me. Love ya, Uncle Ryan
Post a Comment