
On Christmas Eve we went to a fabulous party at Jack's house where Santa showed up with his Elf, who sounded very similar to Daddy - weird! Christmas morning I was super excited to see that Santa had left me my very own kid-sized chair - I must have been a good boy!
After we picked up Auntie Athena at the airport we raced to Grammy's for brunch and presents --- LOTS of them!!! Here's a shot of me on Grandpa's lap with a silly Christmas hat. As my shirt says, everyone agreed that I was the "Best Gift Ever"!!!
The next day I finally got to play with all my new toys! First I took a bath with my new squeeze toys from Uncle Ryan & Auntie Athena.
Then I modeled my new 'Sean John' outfit that Jerald gave me. It was super warm and cozy, but I still don't understand who Sean John is. I thought it would say Chasey Parker. Hmmm... maybe it was on clearance.
That evening I got into my Little Monster jammies and hung out with my new friend Horton Hears a Who. I just love to munch on his ears - thanks again Uncle Ryan & Auntie Athena!
1 comment:
Hey Chase, You sure made out like a bandit for your first Christmas. I love your Sean Jean suit, it's pimpin'. Be sure not to bite Horton's ears too hard, because he has very sensitive ears. We had so much fun hanging out with you this weekend. Hope to see you soon. Uncle Ryan
Post a Comment