As you can see, I went to visit Santa today for my very first time ever! As we waited for the family in front of us to pick their photo, Santa's eyes got heavy (the way mine do when I fight my nap) and sure enough his head started bobbing and I think I even heard a bit of a snore. Daddy said Santa was resting up for his big day. When it was my turn we woke Santa up and he held me nice and tight -- Daddy was worried he was going to drop me! Daddy started singing "Old MacDonald" and the kids in line joined in. I smiled the whole time and everyone said I did so good. That was fun!!!Something not so fun however is that people keep calling me "she". I don't understand because I am almost always wearing blue or green or some other very masculine color. Is it my lustrous locks or long dark eyelashes? Mommy always corrects them but sometimes they still don't catch on. Oh well... I guess I don't really mind too much!
No comments:
Post a Comment