Today was my first birthday party and it was awesome. We had a "silly-bration" @ Wildwood Park in downtown Saratoga and all of my friends were there - Natalie, Jack, Evan, Allison, baby Audrey, Sloan and big girl Audrey. I wore a shirt that said "Chase is 1" but took it off to eat tacos and my first (but not last!) cupcake. I got lots of really awesome gifts, including cool guy shoes, a backpack with my name on it, a fancy Lacoste polo just like Daddy's, a toolbox, lots of books, clothes and a lunchbox for school. Click here to see pics from my SUPER SILLY day! 7.19.2009
Chase is ONE
Today was my first birthday party and it was awesome. We had a "silly-bration" @ Wildwood Park in downtown Saratoga and all of my friends were there - Natalie, Jack, Evan, Allison, baby Audrey, Sloan and big girl Audrey. I wore a shirt that said "Chase is 1" but took it off to eat tacos and my first (but not last!) cupcake. I got lots of really awesome gifts, including cool guy shoes, a backpack with my name on it, a fancy Lacoste polo just like Daddy's, a toolbox, lots of books, clothes and a lunchbox for school. Click here to see pics from my SUPER SILLY day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Chase! Kevin and I had fun celebrating your BIG day with you!!
Love,
Marnell (aka Ariyaki), Kevin and Milou
We had a super-silly time at your silly-bration!! Happy First Birthday Chasey P. We LOVE,LOVE, LOVE YOU!!!! Grammy & Grandpa
Oh man, I can see we really missed out on a good time. I didn't know you were going to have beers at your 1st birthday party. Oh man, you really know how to get silly. We have your birthday present but want to deliver it in person, so hopefully we can get down there in the next few weeks. ~Uncle Ryan
Post a Comment