7.07.2009

Walking and Talking

Guess who's walking!!! Yep, it has taken me 11 months to perfect my footwork but now I am officially walking, and loving it!

My favorite place to walk is outside, with a piece of bark in my hand or preferably one in each hand. I go outside every chance I get - just love the fresh air, the leaves, the sticks, the bark, and did I mention my love for bark? I just can't get enough of it!

My new favorite word is "dis" and I like to point to things and say "dis" so Mommy can tell me what it is. Occassionally I say "dat" but mostly "dis".

Here's a video that documents it all.



I've really been enjoying the summer so far, with many trips to the waterpark in downtown Los Gatos, the "germ jungle" at the mall, and chillin with my buds Natalie and Jack.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, very impressive Chase. 15 steps with a piece of bark in each hand isn't an easy accomplishment. Aunt Athena and I are looking forward to our next visit. Until then, keep dis'n and dat'n. ~Uncle Ryan

nicola said...

Oh my! He's SO cute! I love dis & dat. What a happy baby!

Angela said...

Chasey-P you are such a big boy! We are so excited to come to your birthday party!

Later,
Natalie and Jack