Baby Iken is super excited to tell everyone about his/her first playdate with Baby O'Connor #2. Yes you read that right, Angela and Patrick are expecting #2 in late August so our kids will be just about a month apart. It's actually quite ironic since I am exactly one month older than Angela.
It has been fun experiencing our pregnancies together thus far and I know that even when Chad has heard enough about strollers, cribs and baby names that Angela is always up for more babytalk. There are really only two downsides to this timing. First, I can't borrow Angela's maternity clothes because she needs them, and second, Angela won't be able to help me with my newborn because she's going to have one too. On the upside we will be able to compare bellies when we hang out, go baby shopping together and most importantly, schedule playdates for many years to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment